After many requests, I have set about creating my first, shared mood board. Using Valentine’s Day for inspiration is an easy one for me. The colour pink, hearts, and pretty flowers are all at the top of my list in life every day.
Here are a few luscious ideas to make your heart skip a beat and set you up for a Valentine’s filled with lots of love (and lust), whether you are looking for hints for the perfect gift, sorting a gift for someone or just spoiling yourself.
Yvette (pink,hearts & flowers) Edwards XXX
Clockwise from top left:
- Vase by The House of Clayden
- Handbag Mr Fill N Stitch by Deadly Ponies
- Sparkling Wine The Naturalist by Cambridge Road Winery
- Dress Wave Dress by Wilson Trollope
- Shoes from Mischief Shoes photo credit Sally Young Photography
- Champagne Float photo credit The Cookie Rookie
- Earrings Golden Broome Pearl and Champagne Diamond Earrings by Tory & Ko
- Cake by Tomboy Cakery